- “Congratulations to Dr Pavithra M B, Associate Professor, Department of Community Medicine
for winning ‘Best Oral Presentation Award’ at World Congress of Gynecology and Pediatrics
International Conference from 15 th to 17 th November 2017 at J.N. Tata Auditorium, Indian
Institute of Science, Bengaluru.” IMAGE
- RAJESH B.N student of MVJMC&RH has been acknowledged as the University topper in Anatomy with a score of 87.5% for the year 2015-16. He received the BHUSSAREDDY GOLD MEDAL AWARD by Hon’ble Chief minister of Karnataka Shri Siddaramaiah in the Conference of Karnataka Chapter of Anatomists held in Gadak Medical College on 23.9.17
- Nisarga B V and Ritesh A secured 3rd place in Catachize – The All New Public Health Quiz conducted during the KIMS MODEL WHO CONFERENCE 2K17 on 9th and 10th September 2017. The event was hosted by the Undergraduates of KIMS Bengaluru.
- Congratulations to the entire department of General Medicine headed by Dr Krishnamurthy, Professor & HOD for excellence in academics. MVJMC & RH stands second among top 5 medical colleges for presenting 19 papers during “KAPICON 2017”.
- Dr Vasanth Kamath, Professor General Medicine was specially honored during “KAPICON 2017” conference for her review article on Dengue Fever.
MVJ RESEARCH HOSPITAL
The college is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution. The college is also permitted by MCI and RGUHS for post graduate degree courses in 12 disciplines, and Post Graduate Diploma Courses in 6 disciplines. The campus is well spread out over 27 acres with an eco friendly academic ambience.